This is a rare mouthpiece to see floating around! Ken Okutsu is a creator of very high quality hand finished hard rubber saxophone mouthpieces. This particular one is his traditional model for tenor.
Here are the specs:
- Medium rollover baffle and large chamber
- The beautiful vintage sound.
- All mouthpieces are crafted by CNC machinery for incredible accuracy and finished by hand carefully.
- Concave table: It makes the tone full and rich. The practical life span of reeds is lengthened.
- Material is the highest quality ebonite (hard rubber).
Stop by our shop to try this unique mouthpiece and many more!