RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you are not completely satisfied with an item, for any reason, you can return it for a refund with the following refund guidelines applied:
• All product returns for refunds must be fully completed within 7 days of receipt.
• Any purchases made by credit card are subject to a 5% fee to cover shop expenses for the transaction.
• All mouthpieces are subject to a $15 per piece restocking fee to cover the inspection, sterilization, and re-work required to re-condition the pieces. Instruments are subject to up to a 10% restocking fee per the discretion of JL Woodwinds.
Please note that all custom saxophones and custom case orders made individually for a client are NON-RETURNABLE.
All international sales are final.
• Original order shipping charges are not refundable, and the customer is responsible for shipping charges for the return product. All shipping charges (even on items with free shipping) will be charged to the buyer in case of a return.
• All books, sheet music, and CDs are not returnable.
• Disposable products including cleaning, reeds, and care products are not returnable.
• Product should be properly packaged for return in original packaging and boxes. Be sure to cover the original shipping address on the outside packaging. For your protection, be sure to retain the tracking number. Please insure the package for the value of the merchandise. We are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
•Send your return to:
ATTN: Returns and Exchanges
223 W. 36th St.
New York, NY 10018
• Refunds will be processed within 5 business days and credit will be issued to the original credit card. If payment was made by check, a check will be issued and mailed to you. If payment was made by Paypal, a refund will be issued through Paypal. If payment was made by Venmo, a refund will be issued through Venmo. If payment was made by cash, a refund will be issued with cash or check.
DAMAGED MERCHANDISE POLICY
To qualify for return shipping you must call (207)-299-2512 to report any problems within 48 hours of receipt of damaged merchandise.
Merchandise must be repacked using all original packing materials and boxes. Items missing original packaging may not qualify for damage protection. Include all original paperwork (warranty, accessories etc.) Customers are required to email a working tracking number and copy of the shipping receipt to [email protected] for refunding of shipping costs—all damaged items in question must be shipped by the same means as originally sent by JL Woodwinds including packaging and mail carrier specifications. Upon receiving the damaged merchandise, we will ship a replacement item provided the item is in stock. If a replacement item is not currently in stock or on order JL Woodwinds will issue a refund via the same method as original purchase. To avoid restocking fees, please be sure all original contents and packaging are returned. Return and restocking fees may apply if damage is not a result of shipping.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Orders received before 2pm EST will ship the same day, provided that the item is in stock—All orders purchased after 2pm EST will be shipped the following day. If one or more of your items is not currently in stock, we will contact you via email.
If you require expedited or overnight shipping, please give us a call at (207)-299-2512
Prices and offers are subject to change without notice. JL Woodwinds is not liable for typographical errors, incorrect manufacturers specs, or grammatical inaccuracies. It is the customers' responsibility to know and understand our policies.