An incredible Case for an incredibly affordable price! As soon as we saw these we knew we needed to stock them immediately! Very lightweight… Very form fit! Includes Backpack Straps, and separate storage areas for the neck and the mouthpiece too!
Sometimes less is more...
The Protec Micro Zip case is our answer to minimalism! The sleek, micro-sized profile allows you to slip it into a bag or sling it over your shoulder without being intrusive (we're looking at you, multi-instrumentalists!). Don't be fooled by its size though - this case packs a serious punch in the protection department.
Responsibly made: All materials tested to be free of Lead, DEHP, PAHS8, DBP, and BBP.
Instrument Fit Information:
- Fits most modern tenor saxophone makes and models.
- For tenor saxophones that are vintage and/or have keys on the opposing side of the bell, please see model # PB305CTXL.
- ABS Frame: Extremely durable and scratch resistant ABS plastic shell that protects against shock and impact.
- Long-lasting zippers: Custom-designed strong zippers that features a lock hole.
- Metal feet: Sturdy custom-designed metal feet.
- Metal hardware: Strong and high-quality metal hardware designed to last.
- Rubber backside feet: Custom-designed to protect against scratches and to provide stability when opening case.
- Carry handles: Dual handle design with soft handle wrap with secure magnetic button closure.
- Subway handle: Convenient and secure with metal hardware.
- Two shoulder straps: Heavily padded and covered with breathable mesh. Can be combined to form comfortable backpack straps with sternum support.
- Protective structure: Foam-injected interior lined with blue velvet.
- Separate neck and mouthpiece sections: Protects against dents and scratches. Mouthpiece section easily accommodates large ligatures.