Sometimes less is more...
The Protec Micro Zip case is our answer to minimalism! The sleek, micro-sized profile allows you to slip it into a bag or sling it over your shoulder without being intrusive (we're looking at you, multi-instrumentalists!). Don't be fooled by its size though - this case packs a serious punch in the protection department.
Responsibly made: All materials tested to be free of Lead, DEHP, PAHS8, DBP, and BBP.
Instrument Fit Information:
- Fits most modern tenor saxophone makes and models.
- For tenor saxophones that are vintage and/or have keys on the opposing side of the bell, please see model # PB305CTXL.
- ABS Frame: Extremely durable and scratch resistant ABS plastic shell that protects against shock and impact.
- Long-lasting zippers: Custom-designed strong zippers that features a lock hole.
- Metal feet: Sturdy custom-designed metal feet.
- Metal hardware: Strong and high-quality metal hardware designed to last.
- Rubber backside feet: Custom-designed to protect against scratches and to provide stability when opening case.
- Carry handles: Dual handle design with soft handle wrap with secure magnetic button closure.
- Subway handle: Convenient and secure with metal hardware.
- Two shoulder straps: Heavily padded and covered with breathable mesh. Can be combined to form comfortable backpack straps with sternum support.
- Protective structure: Foam-injected interior lined with blue velvet.
- Separate neck and mouthpiece sections: Protects against dents and scratches. Mouthpiece section easily accommodates large ligatures.