The AMBIKA 3 is the result of Theo’s many decades of large chamber soprano mouthpiece research. His goal was to get the full bodied sound of the vintage 1940’s mouthpieces, but with much improved projection, ease of play, and dynamics. The AMBIKA 3 soprano has the best of the old world sound along with the benefits of modern research and manufacturing technology by the worlds foremost mouthpiece designer.
The Hard Rubber AMBIKA 3 uses real vintage style hard rubber just like the vintage mouthpieces of the 1940s-50s.
- Built to outplay Theo’s very best Vintage large chamber soprano mouthpiece, and have enough projection for modern music at the same time!!!
- A deep and haunting sound best left to poetry. Hauntingly dark!
- Revolutionary in improving upon the true vintage sound!
- Revolutionary Extra Large True Large Chamber, NO baffle, and rounded inner side walls.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case! Like the case? See our other Mouthpiece and Reed Cases here!
- Serial Number: Includes specific serial number showing care given to your mouthpiece.
- Premium Hard Rubber: The Hard Rubber AMBIKA uses the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet!
- Ligatures: The award winning Enlightened Ligature. To truly individualize your sound, try our Premium Pressure Plates, which fit all of our mouthpieces and ligatures!
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING